This leveling is due to the fact that I've not been as rigorous in my routine as I was before we had our baby at the end of July. But now that life is beginning to settle down a bit and now that school has tapered off somewhat, I'm getting back into my habits.
This is my routine now:
- Running outside (about 3 miles each day now) on Mondays, Wednesdays and hopefully Fridays and Saturdays)
- Playing basketball on Tuesdays and Thursdays (an hour each day)
- Ingesting a tablespoon of Spectrum walnut oil (WO) in the morning and in the afternoon
- Skipping breakfast (or worded differently ... eating a tablespoon of WO for breakfast)
- Eating a light lunch (normally a cup of Goldfish crackers, an apple and a cup of Yoplait yogurt)
- Eating a nutritious dinner ... but not stuffing myself ... I stop when I feel satisfied
- Not eating after dinner ... just drinking water.
I'm hoping by sticking to my routine (as I did before) I'll be able to shed those last 8 pounds and keep 'em off for six months.
In order to make this blog more useful for those who are following it and who are curious about what I eat, I'll provide an update of how well I keep to my plan and any deviations from it.
Since I've gone below 200, I've not bounced above that mark ... this is encouraging to me because it tells me that the pounds are staying off.
Today I weighed in ... same time of day, same scale with just the towel.
Difference: 24.5 lbs. since May 1, 2006
Let the last 8 pounds fall.